About Our Payment Methods
If you are paying for a service we accept cash and cheque upon delivery of services or goods. We also have a credit and debit card reader and can accept credit and debit card payments either onsite or at out location.
The online payment method on this page is used mostly for Help Desk remote support incidents.
To make a online payment:-
- Fill out your name and telephone number in the fields provided
- Click the pay now button
- You will be taken to the payment page
- insert the amount you are paying, there is a "handling fee" included in your charges this is labled as Postage and packaging: (AJR will have informed you of the amount payable)
- Log in to pay with your pay pal account or debit or credit card
- AJR will confirm with you once the payment has been processed.
Clients who are part of our membership support service plans, dependent on your service level agreement get remote support sessions via our helpdesk included in their package.
You can still pay by Paypal or Credit card online if you don't have a PayPal account, There is a handling charge.
Payments are taken by Paypal a leading and trusted online merchant service using a secure server. If you want to make a card payment onsite please ask to use our card machine.
Written invoices are always given onsite or at our base, if you request one for online payments please request one in the message field of your order.