Is Your IT system, physical infrastructure Letting Your Down ?
Insightful, informative, intelligent – professional IT audit and support services in Rotherham, South Yorkshire
AJR Provide IT Auditing & Assessments Services In Rotherham, South Yorkshire
Sometimes an Audit of your IT infrastructure and systems can be an essential business requirement. AJR will help you achieve this in the most cost effective and efficient way possible.
Use your free IT / Network Assessments & Audit to address any crucial computer or network issues. Unlike a vast majority of IT providers our IT Assessment and Auditing service is not about creating a new sales opportunity or the preliminary steps to consultancy or project work.
AJR is here to help you get the most from your Business IT see what sets AJR apart through one our “get to know us” sessions. We will discuss your current setup and improvements, services that can be implemented to help you build the right foundations for your future growth and success. AJR strongly believe in creating reliable trusting business relationships.
How our IT Auditing & Assessments Services help
Without the information already to hand, an IT audit can be a time consuming manual task, or requires a sizable capital investment in auditing software. AJR can help you:
Understand your existing setup
- You’re current setup is not working for you and your experiencing issues and need to know what’s “out there” and how it can be improved – perhaps there is something your needing to implement and your current IT Systems are not up to par or lack enhancements – you’re looking to begin a tidy-up or rationalise your systems.
Solve performance problems
- Identify routing loops, or poor network optimisation – resolve problems with devices losing connectivity – troubleshoot slow performance of servers or your workstations.
Reduce IT support issues
- You need to ensure all computers are running accepted versions of software – you want assurance that patching is up-to-date – gain confirmation that your systems are uniform across the organisation.
- Find loopholes and weaknesses in your infrastructure – ensure that the latest anti-virus and threat management tools and updates are running.
Get the best from your systems
- Use an IT assessment and Audit as the basis for moving forward and improving the efficacy and performance of your systems.
Our Auditing process
Our Auditing process typically follows 4 distinct stages
1. AJR Get to know your business
A qualified senior member of our technical team will meet with you to gain an understanding of your business needs and an overview of your setup. During the meeting they will ensure that they fully understand your business, any relevant history, and the reasons for your current IT infrastructure.
2. AJR assess your IT
Once we have had a chat about your IT and we fully understand your business and goals your business requires from technology, we will assess your IT infrastructure setup so we can fully see what you have in place and how it is been used, while we are assessing we may have a few questions about certain areas.
3. Performance of the Audit
Our IT specialists will then carry out the physical assessment and audit and document your IT systems, this is more about taking down notes and drawing out a network plan of your setup. AJR is well qualified to benchmark your IT infrastructure against current industry best practice. We have close partnerships with the developers of industry leading tools and our team will be trained and have enough experience to ensure accuracy.
4. Presentation of reports and findings
We will then produce a detailed report of our findings and outline the current position of your IT systems, identifying any shortfalls and risks, and optionally suggest possible future improvements. This can identify whether or not, for example, everything is operating efficiently, your assets are safe, and whether IT is contributing to your business objectives.